Pages

Sunday 30 January 2011

Let the show begin

So, CHA began today...............we have been "walking the show" all day........my feet hurt!
I thought I would share some of my fav art that I see each day.......so today we have.......

 ....a stern looking owl ...........love the swirl detail........

 .......a metal cogs book.........

 ........a bird in a tin........

.......and a piece inside an embroidery hoop!
Off to soak me sore feet...................more tomorrow!!

Talking of favourite art...........today sees the first of the new monthly ALTERED ALICE challenges......."changes in form and dress forms"..........pop over to the blog to see the first set of  design team art work ........the rest will appear at weekly intervals throughout the month......mine being on the 13th of Feb.

6 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Oh You lucky gal, having the time of your life I'm sure, minus the aching feet, Love all the samples!

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Sounds fantastic so far. Maybe Wendy could give you a piggy back tomorrow so your tootsies have time to heal.
I bet its very inspirational seeing all the artwork on the stands. Helen's been doing embroidery hoop artwork recently too- very clever, Love these examples Sue...keep 'em coming :0)

Effie said...

Sounds like you're having a fab time...love the eye candy!

Minxy said...

Oh you lucky thing, wish i could attend, what fab arty inspiration you must experience, thanks for sharing you day x and i hope your feet are feelin better now :D

Carol Q said...

thanks for the photos Sue. LOVE that cogs book and the embroidery hoop has a nice "aged" feel to it. hope you had a good rest ready to provide us with more today LOL. I really enjoy seeing what's happening at the show.

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

What fabulous pieces of art Sue, I particularly love the owl, great detail and love the idea of the artwork in an embroidery hoop, very clever. Wish I was there, well you would have to knock me out to get me there LOL but it would fire up my inspiration I'm sure. Enjoy the rest of the week. Tracy x x