Pages

Tuesday 4 January 2011

A La ZETTI STYLE

 The first TAKE A WORD challenge of 2011 gives us the word ZETTI......as it says on the site everyones definition of the word is different so............here is my version!

 I used my favourite STAMPOTIQUE head stamps for my pages.......cut off their hair and added swirls.

 One thing that seems to be forever ZETTI is swirls and black and white stripes.......I love the way they look!

As regular visitors to this blog will know.......I LOVE STAMPOTIQUE STAMPS!! In fact I am privileged to be on their design team. Speaking of the design team.......there is a
CALL OUT FOR NEW DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS click here or on the link on my side bar for details.......the call is open till JAN 10th.

15 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow Sue your first pages in this year rock. This is stunning zetti style. Absolutely unique.

Willy said...

Your Zetti heads are super, Sue. Great pages!

Sadie said...

This is great. I like it a lot.

Netty said...

Loving your Zetti pages the stamps really work so well for this style. So inspiring. Annette x

Katie said...

wow wow wow! Love your zettis!

Lori Saul said...

Fabulous color and design Sue - perfect Zetti illustration- love these!

Carol said...

Wonderful ZETTI pages, Sue! Always love your work!

Susie Campbell (Sue Smith) said...

I love the way you've used the Stampotique heads! This is a wonderfully creative start to the new year - Happy New Year, Sue :)

indybev said...

What fun zetti pieces! A great fun way to begin the new year!

Rosie said...

Oooo I love Zetti too and this is just GREAT! Love the colours and the newsprint and everything, I am inspired to have a go. Now where's that journal ....

Basement Stamper said...

I love how you did their hair, very cute!!

Siobhan Brignull said...

love it zetti and stampotique . . genius work

Maria Sabina R said...

Hei there ! Thanks for your kind comment.I love Stampbotique stamps.I think they are so sweet and creepy but I love creepy creatures and you can create something sweet and special using their stamps. Your blog picture is sweet!

Sarah Anderson said...

fab, fab, fab Zetti page Sue! Love how you used the stampotique heads - cool idea. And I forgive you for laughing at the thought of me asleep on the train lol!

Femmy said...

fantastic zetti card!! Love all your work!