Pages

Tuesday 28 June 2011

BITE ME!!

Making this I thought to myself..... I know that things are getting bad when even I think I've lost the plot!!
 I spotted that the theme on CRAZY AMIGOS this week is CUPCAKES! As it happens I had just been printing some of these ALICE cakes from THE OCTOPODE FACTORY for another project so I just printed out a few more! Looking at them the EAT ME label stood out and for some odd reason the saying BITE ME! kept popping into my head! And from there my thoughts wandered off into a strange place where if the label said BITE ME would they be cup cakes fit for a vampire!!!


 I thought I'd give you a little glimpse into my workspace.......I have missed having this dedicated space while I have been away from home! Now I'm back I'm looking forward to settling back in....just need the packing boxes to arrive.....not that I'm short of stuff to play with here!

19 comments:

Artyjen said...

Looks a lovely creative space...I see you have "Girl with a Pearl" on display...a favourite of mine.
Have fun now you are home.
xoxo Sioux

Suzi B said...

Welcome home Sue :)
Sue B

Effie said...

Yummy cupcakes!... welcome home!

Suzi B said...

Should've said YUM YUM! lol

Sid said...

Welcome back Sue, love the cakes !!!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Being in your own space is always the best...hope you made lots of cupcakes. They look yummy!

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful creation, love the eat me , bite me! Great creative space. :)

Gabi MeWi said...

Great piece of art...

pearshapedcrafting said...

You've made me laugh - this early in the day! Love it!!
Welcome back to your lovely crafting space. Chris:)

Barb Cady said...

Welcome Home Sue, make cakes and create! xx

Gez Butterworth said...

Scrummy pages ♥

WELCOME home!

Dymphie said...

blooming cupcakes how fun :) LOVE ypur art space!

Maria Sabina R said...

i like your craft area. aw the cupcakes flowers is a wonderful idea! tfs

thekathrynwheel said...

I loves your journal page, it makes me think of Twilight (and I love twilight!) Welcome home, and enjoy being back in your space :-)

Klaartje said...

Wow! Love your page!

Katie said...

great pages!! love it! And so fun to get a glimpse of where you do your magic!

Ruby said...

LOVE this Sue, my favourite of yours to date, brilliant!

signy said...

very nice¡¡¡ sue post a video of your technique

Kazza said...

Stunning Alice pages Sue - I love the depth of your art - beautiful! xx