Pages

Monday 28 February 2011

A MURDER OF CROWS

Today it is time to show my last piece as FEBRUARY GUEST DESIGNER for THE ARTISTIC STAMPER........in fact I have made two pieces as I really enjoyed working with this selection of stamps.
This is a sneak peek of my main project.........hop over to 
THE ARTISTIC STAMPER CREATIVE TEAM BLOG to see the complete project.

The second piece I made is another little book......I am enjoying making books at the min!

 Added torn pieces of stamped and coloured paper to the edge of the cover.

 I really like this crow head stamp!

 A simple three hole binding holds the book together.

The stamps I used are
Free as a bird A6 set
Airmail bird collage elements set

4 comments:

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Love this book.. it has been a real pleasure having youwith us on the team this month, thank you
xx

Nigel said...

Another wonderful book page, and another crow stamp I don't have. Plus a set of stamps called FREE as a BIRD.... how can I resist? ;)

Kirsten Alicia said...

The book is terrific, as is the crow stamp. I'm off to have a look at the Artistic Stamper DT blog.

Caroline Hallett said...

this is a beautifully dark piece, love it