Pages

Sunday 6 February 2011

ALICE, ALICE, ALICE!

Why three Alices in the title? Well I have three Alice related things to share!!
The FIRST is this journal page made using some stamps I just acquired..........at first glance I would not have bought these, I thought they were too cute for me but as I looked at them they grew on me! Surprising what I can forgive if Alice is involved! However as I have used them I have come to REALLY LIKE them!! I mean that cat is not that cute!

 They are by DANITA for CRESCENDO......available in the UK from  
THE STAMP ATTIC


 The SECOND ALICE related thing is to remind you that the second set of design team inspiration is up on THE ALTERED ALICE blog today......including a piece from my friend TRACY EVANS .........my turn next weekend!


The THIRD and VERY EXCITING piece of news is that LILY over at OCTOPODE FACTORY has had some of her ALICE IN WONDERLAND images made into REAL RUBBER STAMPS. They are available through her blog for the time being. I already ordered mine!!

17 comments:

Suzi B said...

I luurve the cat and the mushrooms!:)

Effie said...

Fabulous.. I love Danita's syuff. I like the monochrome look.

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Great pages Sue, the stamps are very effective like this. I have ordered my stamps too LOL. Tracy x x

DonnaMundinger said...

I LOVE!!!!!! Everything Alice, but these especially! Thanks for the link. I'll be shopping! xxD

Siobhan Brignull said...

those are so not too cute, love them, another thing to add to the list of needs... your wokr is as alsays brill

roc said...

love this!

Carol Q said...

I dunno - I think they are slightly creepy characters Sue. definitely not cute. I will be ordering some of Lily's stamps too.

Netty said...

Terrific pages and great stamps. Annette x

Nigel said...

Hmmm.....

I guess it depends how you define 'cute'. I guess our definition is somewhat different to many others ;)
I could see me using these, although I'd be a bit wary of a cat that looked at me like that :)
Brilliant page, very subtle.

penibear said...

These are GREAT images, sort of Alice meets Stampotique.... but stop teasing me with all the ALICE refs....:))

Rosa Witten said...

I love how you used the stamps, the way you use them can really make a difference on just how "cute" they turn out. Love your stuff! :)

Kirsten Alicia said...

Fab stamps & you created a terrific page with them.

cheryl said...

this is brilliant love the cat and those mushrooms,love cheryl xxx

Lynne Phelps said...

The stamps are cute, but they have such ATTITUDE and that is why they made it past your anti-cute protection system, LOL! LOVE these, they are just wonderful, and so is your project. Love the huge words and the torn paper accents!

penibear said...

excellent pages Sue - I love that cat!! But please stop teasing me with all the Alice refs....

Basement Stamper said...

love how you stamped the images on text papers. Great pages!

Sandy said...

Oh wow so lovely stamps. Absolutely awesome and your work is stunning. Absolutely lovely Sue.