Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2009

ART DOLL


This week the challenge on Mixed Media Monday is PLAYFULL ART DOLLS.
I wasn't going to join in this week but then earlier today I was working on something else and had this clay face left over and it set me thinking.
So, here is my ART DOLL.


The clay (air dry) face was coloured with alcohol inks, dripping it on meant the ink settled in the cracks and crevices.

The black ink wasn't quite dry on the crown when I dropped the alcohol ink over it but never mind, that doesn't worry me!!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks awesome

Carol Q said...

works for me Sue. love that random bit of stitching down the side.

Angelnorth said...

Fun piece but that face is slightly disturbing!

Diane said...

Sue, this is a wonderful creation! I'd love to know who makes that face mold! Diane

Sid said...

Do love this Art Doll, for me the stitching is the finishing touch !

Sarah Anderson said...

Love that face Sue!!! It's a great piece

Anonymous said...

Sue I love your face!!!lol is that body stamp Zen from Divine Missives??
Wendy

Annette Q said...

Like the others... I love the dolls face! Its so expressive

Yvonne said...

gorgeous!