I've got the bookmaking bug again at the min!!
I've spent all day making this one.....blame it on the rain.....I was planning on being on the allotment but that idea was washed away!!
I had these book covers lurking around......they had been something else and were looking a bit moth eaten!
That's OK, I like to recycle!
They became this.
I love the way the ink soaked into the pre-existing stitch holes.......I used the inside of the original book covers as the outside of the new book
The faces were stitched onto seperate pieces of card and then inserted with more stitching into holes in the pages
Faces added along the page edges so they peep round the edges and from under the cover
Sweetest little baby face!