Pages

Wednesday 25 April 2012

I've been making books!

 I used coptic stitch to bind my little books


 Much sticking of old book pages, splattering of inks, stamping and alphabet rub-ons (again) to decorate my pages which are actually small file folders

 The covers of this one is an old book cover cut up to fit

 This smaller book has corrugated card for the covers and I kept the decoration lighter and  brighter.......a challenge for me!

 Again old book pages, a quick spray of yellow ink, a couple of stamped umbels
 and alphabet rub-ons!


I'd forgotten how much I like to make books......I'll be making more:)

13 comments:

Carol Q said...

oh books - absolutely yumptious Sue!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Gorgeous books Sue, love the umbells and your inky pages. See you tomorrow. Tracy x

Sid said...

Lovely projects, not tried using that stitch yet Sue !

Sarah Anderson said...

Don't you just love those rub- ons! Gorgeous, gorgeous little books Sue. I reckon that 'Much Inking' and 'Much Splattering' would make great names for villages tucked away in the English countryside, what do you reckon?!! Although 'Much Raining' is more apt for the moment here! X

VickiA said...

They are gorgeous.

SolyGirl said...

Fun fun fun - did u take a class?

Sarah said...

I want to move to 'Much Inking' :)

these books are GORGE!

Luthien Thye said...

oh Sue! these look amazing!! i'm just looking at a lot of different coptic stitch vids on youtube :) your little babies look perfect ... yes yes, i need to try coptic stitching!! love the materials and the artwork!!

Sandy said...

Oh wow so wonderful little books Sue.
Amazing projects. Love them. xoxo

Effie said...

Fab little books.. I feel the need to go make one...

Tessa said...

Gorgeous Books!!! Love them

xx Tessa

~*~Patty S said...

Brilliant books you're making Sue...I can see why you would want to keep going

Great seeing the insides too...they must be wonderful to hold and page thru!!!
oxo

Hermine said...

These books are absolutely fantastic