Pages

Thursday 26 April 2012

School book journal

 I was recently invited to join COLLABOR-ART blog......a new blog out there hosting swaps and exchanges.............I have joined what is called PAIRS JOURNALS..... 2 people are paired, we each buy or make a journal, choose a theme, prep a few pages and then post off to the other person.....who does the same with their journal......and we then work in each others journals, send them back and carry on.
So, this is my journal. I bought a school exercise book.....my theme is 
ALPHABETIKA

 when I was at school we had to cover our exercise books so, I took the top sheet off the pad I work on and used it to cover my journal...............I used tape to fasten it inside, I want it to look a little childish!

 Then I added my name inside.................

 I decided to work on an "A" page.....what else could A be for other than ALICE!



It is for my partner to decide if this page is finished.....if it's not she can add to it, I'll wait to see when it comes back!

6 comments:

Siobhan Brignull said...

oh I would be too scared to touch a page you have done, plus its also lush as it is x

Helen said...

sounds an exciting challenge! I look forward to seeing this again after it is returned from your partner!

Hermine said...

Great start of a new journal

Sandy said...

What a fantastic start for this journal Sue.
Brilliant stamping work.

Have a lovely weekend dear Sue. xoxo

Carol Q said...

sounds right up your street Sue! love your pages.lol - yep - I remember the days of covering and taping down the covers of my "rough" book at school.

Anonymous said...

The pages and the idea are great! I love the lettering. You always have fabulous lettering stamps!