Pages

Sunday 8 April 2012

Florence and Betty

 Things in my world tend to have a slightly dark, weird edge.....you may have noticed :) so when I decided to make some Easter Bunnies they came out sort of non-traditional!

 This is Florence and Betty......the bunny girls!! 
Betty seems to have slightly buck teeth.....how appropriate!


 Nice whiskers!

 Would you believe that this is the inspiration for my bunny girls?? I bought him a while ago, took him apart and used him as a template................I really did intend for my bunnies to be more "normal"......honest but they just developed as I went along!

 I made the bodies from a piece of canvas...............coloured with Inktense Blocks which I've had for a while but not really used very much.



10 comments:

Siobhan Brignull said...

love your deep and slightly dark mind x

Artyjen said...

'Tis a pleasure to visit your dark mind! LOL ;) Fabulous (if unconventional) Easter long ears.....sorry can't utter the dreaded B word if you live where I do!!! It's old fisherman's folk lore here ;)
xoxo Sioux

Netty said...

Love your off the wall Bunny Girls, x

Sandy said...

Oh these are absolutely funny.
Your bunny work rock Sue. xoxo

Andy Skinner said...

Love the Bunnies and love your dark side Sue!!

Sarah Anderson said...

I love that these are so you! Product of a creative mind indeed. I particularly like Florence and her glasses! Very unique x x

Kimber said...

Love your bunnies! In a creepy sort of way! lol Seriously, they are great! Especially love the canvas bodies. And the toothy smile.

Sid said...

Fab and very different Sue !!

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

I tried guessing who Flo and Betty might be before the page appeared on my screen...and I guessed correctly!! They sound so rabbity! lol...then again it might be the fact it was Easter weekend - maybe I'm no great psychic after all lol

They certainly have your fab stylisation. Great work Sue.

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Love your odd creations! So unique! I love them! Some day i will turn into an oddity. lol