Pages

Wednesday 9 February 2011

A face only a mother could love!

Poor DWEEZE......he can't help being ugly......but I still love him!
Today the STAMPOTIQUE DESIGNERS CHALLENGE is to make a love/valentine something.
My piece of inspiration is this little journal page spread.


 Words cut from ......the Radio Times!!

 Liked the way the ink ran down the slightly damp page......slightly damp cos I rinsed off the first dribble attempt!
Stamps used are:
Dweeze 6102
Hearts background..Daniels Hearts 6109
Hearts on a cube 9142
Altered 2 hearts 7151
Available in the UK from THE STAMP ATTIC

14 comments:

Willy said...

Super stunning as always, Sue!

Gez Butterworth said...

Stunning artwork. Love the dribbles!

Effie said...

He's a handsome chap!... fab pages.

thekathrynwheel said...

Ha ha ha!! I love this :-) Yeah, he's ugly alright but you gotta love him! I do like your black dribbles - they really add to the page.

cheryl said...

oh wow this is briliant just love,it hugs cheryl xxxx

Basement Stamper said...

beautiful journal pages!!

Kaz said...

I love this Sue, you always come up with such gorgeous pages x

roc said...

love it!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful take on the theme. Love it!

Kirsten Alicia said...

Love it!

Hermine said...

Totally awesome!

Rosie said...

Stampotique designs always make me smile, even when they're ugly, and I do love what you've done here with the dribbly stuff!

Sandy said...

Yesah Sue this rock.
Stunning work as always. Very inspiring. Love them.

Have a wonderful weekend my dear.

Valerie H. Marshall said...

Totally fantastic, Sue! Wonderful color choices and marvelous layout!
Cheers,
Val :)