Pages

Saturday 20 April 2013

Umbelliferous

I love umbelliferous plants in my garden! And I love the way these came out in my journal!


 The page started with some circles and cup shapes cut from old book pages

 a swipe of gesso across each one....not staying in the shapes.....just to knock the text back a little

 then the details added with a black Stabillo All pencil.....these are new for me and I LOVE them......and a black fine pen

 I was even inspired to write on this page......a very rare occurence for me:)


 the green colour is another Stabillo All pencil.....they run with water......even better:)


10 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

Love these flowers!

Roberta Warshaw said...

Me too!

Effie said...

They look fab... I'd like that as wallpaper .... Got time to make me 4 rolls?

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Fantastic flowers Sue, love the Stabilo pencils, where did you get them from? Amazon? Like how they blend, smudge. Love the text in the background too. Great colours and design. Tracy x

Carol Q said...

live these very much Sue.

froebelsternchen said...

looks fab!

Burnice said...

Brilliant!

Sid said...

Loving the umbell in your iferous Sue !!

Carolyn Dube said...

Beautiful flowers you've created!

Anonymous said...

Love it, and great to see the proces of the making of.