Pages

Saturday 6 April 2013

Go with the flow

 I am still doodling in my new ART DOODLE LOVE book........it is quite addictive and good to do on your lap in an evening.
 The prompt on this page was to doodle around the swirls on the page.....Ok, that was easy and once that was done they just "needed" eyes so that came next.

 Then it says that if you always use a black pen try using a different colour...........so they ended up with red legs!!!
HHmmm even I think I've lost it a bit but this page just makes me smile:)

8 comments:

AngelicaS said...

Love it,especially the red legs :)

Willy said...

Thanks for the big smile on my face, Sue!

Roberta Warshaw said...

I do love your creatures! They have so much personality.

Carol Q said...

great page Sue - very funny. well I've got my copy but I'm not comfortable with all this "sharing " of myself.

Sarah Anderson said...

Nah, you've not lost it! They're fab, really fab, think you should carve one into a rubber stamp... or two, or three..
Maybe I've lost it with you ;) Love these little creatures

Jen xo said...

I love your creatures, great prompts too .....such a fun page :)

Effie said...

Eyes on legs... Fabulous!

Unknown said...

super fun - and if you end up smiling that's always a good thing :)