Pages

Tuesday 25 October 2011

No art going on here!

Being still in the midst of the kitchen re-fit and now with husband home too there is no art going on here! While I can't get in my workroom I have been wandering the web and doing a little shopping.
I have something on order that I will share when it arrives, hopefully in a couple of days but in the meantime I thought I'd share what came in the post today:)
 These two nicely wrapped little packages......................

 ....the wrapping is dress makers tissue tied with sari silk strips................

 .....inside were these.................

......and this.............meet Benny!!! I got them from here........
A SPECTACULAR MESS on Etsy....
...I am having Benny earrings made to match!

4 comments:

Carol Q said...

lol - he's fab Sue. like his name too. personally I'd like the fang banger one!

Sarah Anderson said...

what fantastic packaging! Love a good parcel through the post :)

Katie said...

Those are so YOU!

Anonymous said...

love the wrapping.........