Pages

Friday 7 October 2011

Filling in time

Today I was working on a couple of things that I had to keep leaving for paint to dry or for glue to set so in the time between when both were not workable-on I made a card! 

This time last year I bought these kids skull thingies.......so today I took the skull off the purple heart, snipped the shank off the back, sanded it to get rid of the shiny bits and painted it......looks much better now!


 Makes a spooky alternative head for this bat figure from Stampotique!

I do love these pumpkins, also Stampotique!

12 comments:

Heavens2Betsy said...

This card is so atmospheric! I love it. penny

SUE said...

Absolutely stunning - for just filling in time - lol

Willy said...

Spooky and fabulus, Sue!

Effie said...

Scary business!

olive said...

loving it Sue... but as you know skulls always do it for me too. xxxx

Sandy said...

Really cool, fun and spooky Sue.
Absolutely stunning piece. Love it.

Have a lovely weekend. xoxo

Sid said...

Great skull transforms !!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

This is fab Sue, love love the skull and the stamp in the background. Tracy x

Siobhan Brignull said...

I love that card and how clever with the skull, now I shall be "haunting" (gerrit) all the halloween supplies looking for simular pieces. . thanksalot . .

Lillibelle said...

I love it!
It´s really spooky and funny!
You got it worked very last detail!
I wish you a wonderful, unforgettable weekend!

Sarah Anderson said...

I do love those pumpkins too!

Lynn Stevens said...

ohhh creepy cool, Love how you transformed the skull!
hugs Lynn