Pages

Thursday 24 October 2013

The breath from men

  I sometimes wonder what I would do with the internet!!!! Apart from the everyday life stuff of keeping in touch with family and friends......especially while I am here in Kazakhstan........I find lots of inspiartion too!The images on these pages and the quote were both found online somewhere or other!

 The background of the pages came from a more down-to-earth source.....receipts from the supermarket! They are printed on that thermal paper so heating the edges gives an instant dark edging.


 Although I find handwriting on pages a hard thing I find that printing is OK, maybe cos I'm more in control of it:)



4 comments:

Gráinne said...

That's absolutely brilliant, Sue! And all this far away from home and the usual supplies ... applause applause :-D Hugs, Suzanne xx

Effie said...

More spooky goodness ......

Siobhan Brignull said...

love your printing and the page x

Sid said...

Fab page Sue !! Love your background !!