Pages

Monday 23 September 2013

It's Autumn.......

well, almost, so what better to do than alter a couple of acorns?!!
Especially if you have very limited supplies like I have at the moment......I could only bring what I could get in my suitcase......you have to take every opportunity when it presents itself!

 So, walking along today I picked up these acorns, there were loads of them lying around.......husband was not impressed, mutterings of "you are not going to be picking up stuff here like you do at home are you"? Apparently I am!!!!

 Then this afternoon I had fun painting them!


 So there you are.........altered acorns bods!



4 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

These are great fun Sue, made me smile. I love their little hats lol. Very creative . Tracy x

Sid said...

How really creative Sue !

Anonymous said...

Oh!!! absolutely totally awesome!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!