Pages

Saturday 6 July 2013

And another one

 I really enjoyed making the Gelli print onto sticky plastic so decided to make another one!

 This time I took the print off the plate with strips of clear packing tape, this is the reverse of the strips......the yellow was not planned, my plate was dirty:)
 
 Instead of the book pages I used last time I backed these strips with tin foil to show silver through the spaces. They are a bit like your own design washi tape:)
Not sure what I'm going to do with these yet but am sure I will think of something.

5 comments:

Effie said...

Planned or not.. I love the yellow.

Words and Pictures said...

Cool, cool and then some more cool!
Alison x

Carol Q said...

happy accident with the yellow Sue - these look fab.

Kate Creates - a lot of mess, just ask my family..... said...

I love the serendipity a dirty plate brings. These are awesome.

Anonymous said...

Tinfoil is a wonderful idea, same as feathers there ealier.
I am glad I foud this very interesting blog. Wau! You are artist!