Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2013

My demons can swim

 This page is another that came together rather randomly.......it is on the opposite page to the bird in the previous post......the background started out using up paint left over from the bird page through a stencil

 another online image, isn't he just soooooo...toothy......
 
a quote I saw on Facebook....thought it fitted perefectly

  some gesso circles.....more paint...........a bit of stamping with ink and paint


 I spotted that Mixed Media Place has a challenge ....how u use paint......I am going to enter this:)

SMILE!!!!!!

16 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

I absolutely LOVE your dark side! First those fabulously freaky doll heads, and now this? Frogs with teeth creep me out. And that's a good thing.

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Fabulous Sue, his toothy smile made me smile and that's a good thing in art. Love the circles too and great text. Tracy x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Great background!!

Machele O'Dufaigh said...

Thanks so much for the smile and giggle, super page:-)

Sarah Anderson said...

I thought you'd added the teeth yourself! Love the way the two pages work together

AngelicaS said...

Smiling frogs is definitely creepy.....LOVE IT!!

Effie said...

That's one handsome smiley frog!

Toni said...

Love them teeth!!!

Lillibelle said...

What a great, funny idea!
I love froggy´s white, clean teeth. He's charming.

~*~Patty S said...

how can you not smile looking at that image!

really fun spread Sue!
oxo

Gráinne said...

just a sec please, I have to collect my jaw ... oh Sue, I so wish I could have a look around your studio in real life. It must be a revelation ... Best, Suzanne x

Anonymous said...

Love it, awesome smile :o)

Paper rainbow said...

I loVe your blog! The strange and unusual...the unexplained and the mysterious. Fabulous work, happy to be following :)

AgnieszkaAnna said...

Fabulous work!

Gayle Price said...

Love your techniques. This is very cool.

Tusia Lech said...

Great background! Gorgeous art-journal page! Thank you for playing with us.