Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2013

A grave view

Have been visiting with a friend in Suffolk the last few days so no art to show......so here is the next in my series of random pics......this time of a church and its graveyard.......this is Iken Church in Suffolk
 Some of the decorative flint flushwork on the outside of the church....a speciality of East Anglia

 beautiful stained glass window

 and tiles on step risers

and so, outside to the graveyard......I love graveyards, I know a lot think that weird but they are so interesting to me

 rusty metalwork surrounding a grave


in memory....


 just loved these gravestones.....so simple but for me saying all that needs to be said 
ELIZA and HENRY


2 comments:

Gráinne said...

Very beautiful pics! Thanks for sharing ... Suzanne

~*~Patty S said...

fabulous countryside you have there so full of treasures = WOW
oxo