Pages

Tuesday 15 January 2013

In this style


 Every year I have a calendar that hangs on a door in the kitchen.......last year I had an Alice in Wonderland one. When I replaced it with this years I didn't want to throw it out so cut it up and got lots of pieces to use.......watch this space for another piece using lots of them ......

 but in the meantime here is a quick and simple journal page using one of the pages.......the illustration is by Arthur Rackham......I love Rackhams work so didn't want to cover too much of it up, luckily there was a big area of sky that I could play in:)



used tickets to echo the one in the Hatters hat.......in this style!

 look at that face:)

First Alice piece of 2013!

5 comments:

Carol Q said...

wonderful Sue. i've always been a fan of his fairies. what a brilliant way to use up a calendar that you can't bear to chuck.




Effie said...

Fabulous... I love it when you can recycle favourite stuff..

Sid said...

Great stuff Sue !!

Katie said...

That's an amazing calendar to play with! I love what you've done!

Fran said...

Very cool...