Pages

Friday 30 November 2012

Miscellaneous

 Had another play with a couple of the backgrounds I made with my Gelli plate......this one I did the background straight into the journal.......is a little passport sized journal.

 LOVE this chimp image, it's by KATZELKRAFT

 You can just about see the pink and orange background!

 This one is on a tag and then stuck into the same journal.

 I like this slightly strange image.....it's by LOST COAST DESIGNS

 And finally.......found these in Sainsburys this morning.......ripe for altering:)


3 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

That's a lovely size for a journal - love your gelli frame to the chimpanzee, and those angels look ready for the Jabberwocky magic!!
Alison x

Gráinne said...

The pages are absolutely great! I do love that chimp ... But I have to admit I'm more excited about what treatment you have in mind for the angels :-D
Have a great weekend, Suzanne x

Anonymous said...

Love the pages, recently bought me the monkey stamp too, love it :o) Very curious about the altering, but I know for sure it will be awesome