Pages

Saturday 15 October 2011

No one here but us dunces!

Yesterday I went to a workshop with LYNNE PERRELLA.......it was good fun, I learned some new stuff, met up with new and old friends and generally had a good day out! My piece is NOT QUITE finished so I'll show it in the next couple of days when it is.
So in the meantime..................
 ...........MEET THE SKELLY DUNCES!

 They are appearing in my A4 journal......I printed them full size on A4 paper and they fill the page quite nicely! Ok, so I know they are heading towards the cute but they just about make it onto my whimsical radar!!
 Aren't they just the funniest things?
I saw them here on MANDYS BLOG (she is Lily of THE OCTOPDE FACTORY fames Mum!) and they made me smile! 

They are digi images from SILLYDILLYBEANS

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Really really funny and cool piece Sue. Love it.

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

LOL I love the smelly dunces, poor things! Great page Sue. Tracy xc

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

LOL it just changed my text to smelly instead of skelly dunces LOL, oops sorry. Tracy x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Great page, they really are heading towards cute! Still wouldn't like to meet them en masse at midnight!!LOL

Sid said...

Fab piece and lovely to touch base with you in Warrington.....today was fab too !!

Effie said...

Skelly dunce.....love it!

Machele O'Dufaigh said...

Very cool bunch of skellies! I love the expression you get in your characters. There is no mistaking that these guys are not the brightest bulbs in the box but they are so dreadfully cute.