Pages

Thursday 7 April 2011

I'm going to be AWOL

for the next couple of weeks.
Tomorrow I am driving down to Suffolk to my friends home and then on Saturday three of us are flying off on an adventure to SYRIA and JORDAN.......it has been planned for over 12 months and I am very excited to finally be heading off!
I will leave you with these pics.........
 of some ALICE mugs I found in Shrewsbury yesterday!! They had chocolate eggs in them but I put some daffs in to brighten my window!

 This one even has a key as a handle!!!
They are from the tea place WHITTARDS if you feel the need to get some :)

So TTFN .....I do have a couple of things scheduled to appear to keep up with my DT commitments and I'll be back in person after April 24th.

12 comments:

johanna said...

wishing you a wonderful trip!!!!!!!

Siobhan Brignull said...

have an amazing time looking forward to seeing some of your fab photos on your returnx

Carol Q said...

fab Sue - have a wonderful time - look forward to seeing the photos from the trip. Great mugs - just made for you!

Papillon said...

Have a lovely, inspiring trip. xx

Sheilagh said...

Have a great trip, keep safe.
Can't wait to see what inspires you over there.

Sarah Anderson said...

and here was I thinking my diary was finally a bit free-er! Have a fantastic trip, you globe hopper you (just jealous, you have an amazing time) Looking forward to the pics :) And yes, a trip to Whittards is in order, I NeeD a mug with a key handle lol

Anonymous said...

Love the mugs....and i just picked up my Alice Tea Party trollbead........enjoy and stay safe x

G Peplow said...

Have a fabulous time, that's somewhere I really would like to go too :0) xxx
p.s don't forget to share your lovely pics:0) x

Sue said...

Have a fabulous time Sue x

thekathrynwheel said...

Missing you already! Hope you have / had a great trip :-)

Nigel said...

and I thought I was being adventurous going to Scotland...

have a good trip.

Jayne C said...

Hope you have a great time!!! Love the mugs..especially the one with the 'key' handle! x