Pages

Wednesday 10 February 2010

STAMPOTIQUE DESIGNERS CHALLENGE



Today is the launch of a new challenge site! THE STAMPOTIQUE DESIGNERS CHALLENGE blog. Challenges will be issued twice a month on a Wednesday, the first one you can use any stamps you like but the second one you have to use Stampotique stamps!

So the first challenge today is to create a love themed something..........here is my entry.

Just to remind you..........STAMPOTIQUE stamps are available here in the UK from THE STAMP ATTIC..........and there are new ones coming VERY soon :)

9 comments:

Vicki G said...

Oh my gosh! Sue this is AMAZING!!!! I just LOVE your work!

Hugs

Vicki

Helen said...

She is a real cutie! May have to check this challenge out.

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh too cute Sue! I LOVE Stampotique stamps! Will have to check out the challenges immediately! xxD

Girlsinthecraft said...

I just love this project! What an adorable image. Thanks for sharing the new challenge blog with us!

Sarah Anderson said...

Was tempted by this stamp the other day when perusing the Stamp Attic LOL
How exciting to hear new ones are coming out :)

Sid said...

Love the tag, but presently I don't own any of the Stampotique stamps :-(. May have to rectify that !

Chriss Rollins said...

Thanx Sue a catch up since 1st Feb.

you have had some fa crafty days with friends...i love those days....cannot eat them.

fa work.

chriss x

froebelsternchen said...

fantastic Sue!

I have to buy those girls! I love them !
xxx Susi from Vienna

Julie Ranae said...

Sue....your work always puts a smile on my face!