Pages

Thursday 24 December 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I just want to take this opportunity to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who has visited my blog and left such lovely comments throughout the year. I never thought I needed or wanted a blog but it has been such a fun thing thanks to the many people I have met through it.

I seem to have disappeared under a pile of Christmas presents and wrapping paper the last few days shortly to be followed by a huge turkey (well bigg-ish!), a mountain of veg and stuffing and 8 family members tomorrow so that making anything for the blog has taken a back seat! I am sure it is the same for most of you too!

So MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you and yours a wonderful festive season :)

Sid said...

All the very best for Christmas and the New Year Sue. Hope everything goes marvellously for you. You have been an inspiration during the past year and looking forward to being inspired again next year. Thanks.

DonnaMundinger said...

Have a wonderful holiday Sue! I'm so glad I found your blog. You are a constant source of inspiration. xxD

Carol Q said...

Merry Christmas Sue. Here's to more creativity in 2010!

chris f said...

Happy Christmas Sue! Hope you have a great day. I'm spending it quietly (not) with friends so really looking forward to it as I've been working the last few Christmas days. See you in the New Year I hope
Chris

Tinkertaylor said...

Merry Christmas and thanks for all your creativity.

Martina said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!
looking forward to getting to know you better and seeing your art in 2010!
Cheers
MARTINA :-)

Sarah Anderson said...

Merry Christmas!!! Yes, I was definitely buried! Just starting to emerge now. Hope you had a lovely Christmas, speak soon xx