Pages

Monday 29 March 2010

ZENTANGLE OR POSH DOODLING!



Today saw three friends Sarah, Helen and Chris arrive for a play/get together day. We were sitting quite happily chatting and drinking coffee when I got an emergency call from my Dad which meant I had to abandon them in my house with quick instructions as to where coffee etc was! About an hour later I came back having done my good deed for the day to find them happily ZENTANGLING at my table! Needless to say I quickly joined in and we had several more hours of fun.



These are my results which I have to say I am really pleased with having not done this before!


Below is my final piece which I don't think really counts as zentangle, more traditional doodling but I really like this one!

14 comments:

Fliss said...

Wow Sue, these are all gorgeous.
Believe or not, this is how my stamps came about as Chris from Hobby Art saw one of my Zentangle atcs and asked me to design stamps like them.
Hope the sorting and packing is going well.
Felicity

DonnaMundinger said...

I saw a whole booth of this at CHA. boy does it look like FUN! Yours are beautiful! xxD

chris f said...

Gosh Sue, I've only just got home (well an hour or so ago) and you've blogged our day already with your lovely doodles! I had a lovely time, and shall be zen doodling my time away for days or weeks I should think! Thanks again, and enjoy your trip.
Chris

Unknown said...

So can you explain this to me having not seen this before? you have just doodles these free hand?

I am very impressed

Love Dawn xx

HeARTworks said...

Thanks for your examples- they're great! Have not really wanted to try this before but I may- it can let the time go by while waiting in the doctor's office or a friend to arrive, etc.

Helen said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun, I AM going to try my hand (sorry) at this someday soon... what kind of pens do you use?

Sid said...

These look fab and very original ! How arty !

Anonymous said...

Very well done! They remind me of the Pam Borthwick, Stamp plates.

Trace Dee said...

Sue i love these.... It's funny but i did a zantangle yesterday after being inspired by Milliane..Keep up the good work and have a lovely time on your hols (Im very jelouse)

Love Tracey

olive said...

how fantastic Sue dont forget weird and wonderful!... thank you for making Lee & I welcome on Sunday. Loving the goodies I got. Ciao

Anne Jagger said...

Oooo I love these.

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

I love these Sue, especially the heart of course. You will have to show me sometime. Have a fab time on your hols Sue. Tracy x x

Traceyr said...

Whatever these are called they are very stunning and beautiful. :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! these are powerfully good!