Pages

Monday 1 March 2010

MARCH CALENDAR PAGE




Here is my MARCH CALENDAR PAGE, my unofficial entry for the 365 calendar challenge being run by Kate over on THE KATHERINE WHEEL.
I have managed to keep up so far but I am thinking that from now on, as the move gets closer, that I will fall behind but I'm not going to worry about it, I can always play catch up later!

I make no apology for using the ALICE and MAD HATTER images again on this, have to make the most of it when fav things are around! I did want to use tickets for the days on this page but could not get 31 of them to fit on the page after I had drawn the border! Oh well, save them for another month.

8 comments:

Helen said...

I love this page! I bet you'll be first in the queue when the film opens this week!

thekathrynwheel said...

Great :-) I LOVE this, it's so 'you' - you have such a distinctive style. Thanks for playing along!

chrisg said...

Sue you are an inspiration - Nothing boring with you. Amazing pages.

Sandra Hall said...

Just skipped here from Kate's... I'm loving this, Sue, it's inovative and quirky.

Sarah Anderson said...

You couldn't 'not' use Alice this month really ... what with the film, and mad march hares LOL
Great page :)

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOhhhh Sue, LOVE this! Aren't we all going al little MAD about Alice!? xxD

Audrey said...

Gorgeous! Love your style!

Hermine said...

Oh wow these pages look so cool!