Tuesday, 23 March 2010


I don't usually like to use my blog for stuff like this but when needs must!!

I am having a sale of craft stuff that I can't take with me and I think I can live without!!

Lots of stamps all at £1 no matter the size.........sets of stamps a little more.............and all sorts of other "stuff".
There will also be a "free to a good home" table!

If anyone would be interested in calling in it's this coming Friday and Saturday 26th and 27th March, no set times. I might even manage tea and coffee!

If interested send me an email and I will give you the address but so you have a rough idea I am in Crewe in Cheshire.


Nine said...

You're so far from me, I live in France. Boo....

Wendy said...

On me way, get kettle on............

JAN said...

aww nooo iwish i could come..

kjjc said...

I wish

olive said...

why are you moving when i might be moving to Crewe!!!!! could pop down on Sunday if hubby doesnt mind. Could you email me your address to, if you dont mind... could look for houses at the same time! Ciao

olive said...

just realised its not Sunday..... must read!!!!

Sarah Anderson said...

i can't believe i can't manage either of those dates lol
although would be nice to pop in on Saturday after my workshop and say 'hi'

sue said...

Darn, I'm in Boulder Colorado. I would love to come by, I'm a big fan of your blog!

Martina2801 said...

Your art is fantastic, Sue! What a wonderful blog you have! I am going to sign up to follow your blog and I will be back for frequent visits for inspiration!
I also bought your book. It`s really a great book and I have already drawn inspiration from it (if you like: Look on my blog!)
Best to you!

Laura Haviland said...

Oh boo hoo boo hoo, I am too far away Sue. I would come in a second if I could. I was just visiting Martina and missed on your blog you have a book !!
It looks so awesome, great for you.
I truly enjoy your artwork,such a thrill.
I wish I was not so far, too bad.
Have a great time and very best wishes. Hugs Laura. xoxx.
P.S. The cover of your book is lovely, what a success !! Fabulous..