Pages

Saturday 20 March 2010

TREES




Have not had anything to blog for the last several days, my work room is a disaster zone at the moment as I try to sort it out ready for leaving for Kazakhstan and it's not very inspiring! I walk in, look at the mess and walk out again!
However yesterday I decided that I had to do something, was getting withdrawal symptoms, so hauled some stuff out into the kitchen and the above journal pages are the result. They are actually a double page spread and sit side by side but were too big for the scanner!
Funnily they are NOTHING like I set out to do! Might play with my original idea later today.

15 comments:

chris f said...

These make me think of an enchanted forest - Or the location of the rabbit hole that Alice fell down! Hope the move is all going to plan
Chris

Sarah Anderson said...

Two projects for the price of one idea...cool!!!
Do you think there are any fairies in that enchanted forest? ;)

Anonymous said...

I think that these are absolutely gorgeous! These pages are one of my new favourites from your blogged work. I would have loved to have watched you create this.

Helen said...

I just love these trees! In fact I love the whole layout.

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh it's beautiful! Glad you had a chance to craft. Can't imagine getting ready for such a big move! Best of luck! xxD

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous depth and colour. love this trees art its fantastic
hugs June xxx

Cath Wilson said...

Love these, Sue and the colours are fab - bit autumny, I think. Best of luck with all your preparations.

Audrey said...

Gorgeous! Love your style!

Sid said...

Lovely imagery, looks very 3D with your great shades !

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Thud. Sorry, I just fell on the floor.

Kim Dellow said...

Wow your work is gorgeous! So fabulous. Hope you get your room sorted soon so you can show us more! Kim

Heavens2Betsy said...

Lovely pages Sue. Seem wistful somehow ....

Nine said...

I love your blog !!

Anonymous said...

and there I was thinking you were packing..........however, I prefer your playing I have to say. I want your journal if there is no room for it, I will take care of it I promise x

Hels Sheridan said...

Totally love these...I know what you mean about the packing the stash up...have the same thing going on with me...the whole house is being done by Grim...but I cannot bring myself to get the stash done...hope you are getting all ready and set for your move hun x