Pages

Thursday 1 April 2010

MEXICO HERE I COME!!

I had planned on a journal page to blog today but an emergency call from my husband for more paperwork for our Kazakhstan move while I was in the changing rooms of Marks and Spencers put paid for that! After four hours of trying to sort things out I was losing the will to live never mind create and blog!!!

So, I am off to Mexico tomorrow for two weeks of R&R, I can't wait to get on that plane! Watch this space after April 19th for pics of my adventures!!

Take care till then!!

11 comments:

Jayne C said...

So glad the 'phone call in changing room' thing happens to other people too!!! have a great holiday!

Sarah Anderson said...

at least you weren't in the bathroom when your mobile rang lol
have a fabulous time in Mexico, you deserve the rest, and we'll catch up when you get home xxxx

chris f said...

Enjoy!! and don't forget to relaaaaaaxxxx!

DonnaMundinger said...

Have a FABULOUS trip! xxD

Sid said...

Lucky you, have a great time !

Chriss Rollins said...

Have a great time ...oh the inspiration you will come back with..wonderful colours.

take care
Chriss x

Julie Ranae said...

As much as I wish you a wonderful journey, I found myself worried about dear Sarah without you...then I realized that she is going to have to get used to it : (

Hope you have a lovely and safe holiday xx

Chriss Rollins said...

blog candy vintage stamp up for grabs on the ATC blog please try for it.


chriss x

Laura Haviland said...

Best wishes and enjoy lots...
Have a fabulous trip !!! : )
Hugs,Laura. xoxx

Sarah Anderson said...

fingers crossed that the volcanic ash doesn't prevent you getting home!!! looking forward to seeing you very soon x

Netty said...

Hope you managed to get home OK and are not stranded with flights the way they are.

Love your work and so happy to be a follower of your blog.