Pages

Thursday 5 November 2009

WORKSHOP SNEAK PEEK




I have two workshops at PADDYS STAMPING PLACE in Prestwich nr Manchester coming up in the next couple of weeks.........November 14th and 18th............and so I thought I'd show a couple of sneak peeks to whet the appetities of those already booked and maybe to tempt more to come along!
The workshop is called "TREES AND ANGELS" which suggests Christmas but it certainly doesn't have to be!


If you would like to come along then give Paddy a ring on 0161 798 5115.

It would be helpful if you are coming for you to bring along a few cotton reels, old wood ones look fab but are hard to get hold of (if you have any you don't want I accept donations!!) so modern plastic ones (with or without cotton still on) are fine, we can doctor them!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks like one fabulous class Sue - if only I was n't a four hour drive away from Manchester :0(
Because you are soooooo great at written instruction too ... Have you thought about online classes???

angelwhispers said...

This looks fab!! loving the angel xx

Sarah Anderson said...

I got to see the trees part way through design and I fell in love with them then!!! So can recommend this class

I love the way you use the cuttlebug for texture in collage pieces Sue :)

kjjc said...

they look gorgeous. Presume you mean 14/18th november tho'

Sue said...

Duh, how stupid am I?? Thanks for correcting me Karen, I have put the right month on now!!
Sue

Nigel said...

These look interesting. Pity I'm not going to get chance to have a go at them :(

massofhair said...

Hi Sue
REALLY ENJOYED the workshop with you @ Paddys, wanted to say thank you for showing the techniques to make the Angels & Trees; mine just need the finishing touches added now & then on to do some more.

Looking forward to attending another one of your fun workshops soon :-) Paula