Pages

Thursday 26 November 2009

BY THE LIGHT OF A WINTER MOON

is where pumpkins take a walk when Autumn is done with!!
I know just when you thought I'd got over the whole pumpkin thing up pops another one! I have been wanting this CHARACTER CONSTRUCTIONS stamp set for ages but every time I have been down at THE STAMP ATTIC it has been out of stock, except this last weekend, so I just had to buy it and then of course I wanted to use it!
So, today the colour challenge on PLAY DATE CAFE is green, orange (see where the pumpkin comes in?) and two shades of blue; blue is a hard colour for me, don't know why I just hardly ever use it. Having said that I am pleased with the way the blue worked on this!

14 comments:

Sarah Anderson said...

It works BEAUTIFULLY on this!! Can see why you've been wanting this stamp set ;) Love her umbrella :) And so glad to have you back playing after your busy week last week :)

Sarah Anderson said...

In fact, I might have to come over and stamp up some of that umbrella stamp!!!!

Anne Jagger said...

Wow that's fabulous. x

Suzi B said...

She looks like an elegant pumpkin in waiting... for a spooky time next Autunm.... maybe?
She's great
Sue B

Anonymous said...

It's lovely work!

I'd almost given-up on this particular stamp because everytime I used it, it either didn't stamp well or didn't look right with what I was doing!

I love what you've done with it.

Julie Ranae said...

Sue...sue....SUE! This is really great. Ya know, I love that all the colors do NOT have to be the focus...you have such the right balance here.

So glad to have you back in the Play Date Cafe!

chris f said...

This made me smile when I really needed to :-) Thanks for that and for your kind email. x

Jen Crossley said...

This is awesome,I love pumpkins
Jen

Sandi said...

Great stamp set and love how you incorporated the colors. Thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe. Sandi

Sid said...

Love the stamps and what you have done with them Sue !

Hearts Turned said...

SO gorgeous, Sue--you have such a fabulous style--love what you do! So glad you're playing with us at The Play Date Cafe'!

Anonymous said...

OMG its wonderful, your work blows me away every time you know that, but this is just something else.........I LOVE IT!!!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG! Here you are enabling again! I'm not much of a stamper but yyou may turn me in to one yet LOVE THIS!!!!!! xxD

*Alison* said...

Sue.. you have the most creative, beautiful, funky, fresh, neat style.. I LOVE everything you do.. and I really LOVE this card.. Thanks for playing with us at The Cafe'~HUGS