Pages

Monday 2 November 2009

HANDMADE BOOKS AUTOGRAPH SESSION



A couple of weeks ago Julie over on JULIES OPEN WINDOW asked me if I would like to do a question and answer piece for her blog. She had received a copy of my book from Sarah.....ART OF MOODLING......as a gift and thought it would be a fun thing to do based around that.
The piece is now up on Julies blog! go on over and see what I had to say!



The two books here are from my book, the top one is a very simple fold over and tuck in book with the pages sewn into the fold. The other is a more complicated book that has a Japanese Stab binding.

5 comments:

Jan said...

I read the interview - really fantastic! And what a great idea. Looking forward to meeting you at the Stamp Attic on 5th December

Julie Ranae said...

Sue...

Thanks so much for being my first guest for Autograph Sessions...it was a lot of fun for me to get to know you that much better!

I'll be in touch! Julie

Carol Q said...

Congrats Sue - another first!!

Sarah Anderson said...

Loved reading your interview :)

Chriss Rollins said...

brilliant interview, I am excited about next month ;)

love the pople book that wrapping paper is amazing too.

congrats on your book.

chriss x