Pages

Monday 16 November 2009

O CHRISTMAS TREE



I noticed yesterday that the theme over on SUNDAY STAMPER is "O Christmas Tree". I have been making trees recently for a workshop so I thought I'd join in and so here is my entry. Well, two entries sort of, I got carried away and made two trees so it seemed a shame not to use them both!
The top one is my official entry, the other one is an extra!

Yet again worked on old book covers! One day I will put all these together into an altered book journal I think.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow, there is my xmas pressie sorted then x

Paper Paradise said...

Love the texture and colours on these pieces. You really must bind them as an art journal, it would be great. x

Julie Ranae said...

I LoVe this, Sue! I SO have to do a Sue Roddis workshop when I come over!

Hels Sheridan said...

Cor, these are heavenly Sue..thanks for joinin in with the Sunday Stamper :O)) Have a good day x

DonnaMundinger said...

wow! Love the rustic simplicity of these! Just GORGEOUS! xxD

Anonymous said...

This looks absolutely fantastic!