Pages

Tuesday 10 November 2009

OLD TROUT.......a work in progress!



I am a bit bogged down with workshop samples at the min so have not really got much I can blog but thought I'd show these journal pages as "works in progress"!

I recently watched several YouTube clips on TEESHA MOORES blog about the way she works in her journal and these pages are sort of inspired by her!

She uses lots of magazine images for both the borders around her pages and for the main images.........now the only mags I had to hand the other day were the Radio Times and Trout Fisherman.........you can see where this is going!
So, I used scrap book papers for the borders and then decided to see what I could do with a trout! Nowhere near finished yet but I think he may end up with glasses and a pointy hat.



No idea what will end up on this page but I like it so far!!

9 comments:

Sid said...

Very nice, looking forward to seeing where you go with these two. I watched the videos too and was also inspired to have a go at journalling ! Not go as far as you though at this stage.

kjjc said...

great trout there Sue. Looking forward to see how you net him in.

Sarah Anderson said...

I am still seeing fish everywhere now!!! ;)
I've enjoyed watching the videos, and Sophe's desperate to see them now

Tinkertaylor said...

Your title made me giggle, will watch for completed pages

Carol Q said...

LOL - who are you calling an old trout! interesting idea Sue. I'll go and have a look at the videos too. the colours are lovely. looking forward to seeing the next bit.

Anonymous said...

The page certainly looks good so far. I keep meaning to having a go at journaling!
Love the way that you've inserted the 'old trout', and if you stick a pointy hat on it, it'll look just like my sister in law! ;)

Joanne said...

I know a few old trouts myself. Sorry, I suppose that wasn't very nice, but your work is. x

Mona Pendleton said...

Wow! That's a big fish!

prashant said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.