Pages

Saturday 7 September 2013

Tear here- - - -

Finally something creative to share!! I started this page last night......well some of it was started ages ago with some texture on the right hand page......but I painted over it last night and made an awful mess that had to be gessoed over!
While it was drying I watched Masterchef, messed about on Facebook and ate a KitKat........it was suggested on FB that I should use the wrapper on the final page:)

 Anyway here is the finished pages....I have to say I like the left hand page better than the right hand one......just couldn't seem to getr the textured bit to work in with the rest......it's OK-ish but not quite right.....oh well, can't win 'em all!
 Like this one...............

 this one not so much.....though some BITS I like

 This doll image is actually an x-ray of a doll that was used to try and smuggle drugs!


 can you spot the KitKat wrapper?





This is the dratted texture bit:(

2 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

Really like both pages of your spread Sue!
Clever inclusion of the KitKat wrapper too :)
oxo

Sid said...

I think it looks great Sue !!