Pages

Saturday 28 September 2013

Colour, colour, colour

 Today I went to a handicrafts market......they are held the last weekend of every month. Lots of colour everywhere........embroidered tunics......

 ....................rugs

 ............felt slippers

 ...........crockery

 the stalls were all outside, the weather is still warm enough.

One thing I was not keen on seeing were these wolf skins.........the stall was selling fur jackets, hats etc something you just don't see in UK these days........it emphasises the cultural differences.


1 comment:

Words and Pictures said...

Markets are always the best place to get a taste of local life, aren't they. Yes, the wolves are a shock to the system, but I'm still busy salivating over that crockery I'm afraid - always one of my weaknesses, and just look at those colours - perfect!
Alison x