Pages

Friday 19 April 2013

Catch up

I've been playing catch up with my out and about journal today......I had 4 pages I wanted to do so thought I better get on with it!
 Ratlinghope church....burial place of the last sin-eater in England!

 Stokesay Castle......medieval fortified manor house......postcards inside a flap made from a leaflet.......pics cut out of the guide book....Pogo printer pics

 St Winefrides's Well, Holywell......pilgrimage site

 leaflet and pics from Pogo printer

 tickets clipped inside the leaflet...............and postcards inside the bag they came in

 and finally......talk at Embroiderers Guild by Priscilla Jones

 leaflet and postcards......one trimmed to fit


I'm enjoying this journal.....I like buying postcards and picking up leaflets and this gives me a place to keep them and reminds me of nice days out!

1 comment:

~*~Patty S said...

Love all the wonderful places you visit Sue ...
I am a postcard leaflet kind of gal too so having a place for them is a brilliant idea (with the pockets!)
Wishing you and yours a lovely weekend!
oxo