Pages

Sunday 25 November 2012

Common things made plain

 Today I just felt like having a bit of a play around ......had nothing in particular in mind......... this hare was sitting on my desk, it was sold as a Christmas decoration but I used it on the front of this old book instead.
 The book is called





Think I'm going to use this as an altered book journal.....anyone remember when the whole altered book thing started years ago?
 
 Found these stickers in a box the other day...............

....used the heart and hare stickers on the first pages inside the book
 

8 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Simply brilliant!
Alison x

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Gorgeous altered book Sue, the hate is fantastic and Imlove how,you have echoed the hare on the inside with the sticker too. Love it. Tracy x

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Hare even is fantastic x x

Burnice said...

You are sooooooooooo good at this! I'd like to be this good when I grow up!

It's fab Sue

~Burnice~

Cestina said...

Oh I just love this - fabulous!

Unknown said...

I love the hare - it reminds me of the storybook "The Velveteen Rabbit"

And I think altered books are here to stay .... Yours is a good example of why .... They are just plain fantastic!

hazel said...

Fabulous.
xxx Hazel.

Andy Skinner said...

Great book cover Sue love all the textures you've got going on :)