Pages

Thursday 9 February 2012

Just for the hell of it!

 After a morning of doing other everyday necessary stuff I felt the need to make something this afternoon...............the only problem was I had no idea what!! So, I sat down and fiddled around and came up with this..........no idea why except that I had this owl stamp that I had never used sand when I stamped him he reminded me of a Victorian school teacher!

 Just to show how small this journal is:)




 COMPLETELY by chance it says THE CAT IN THE HAT on the bit of paper I used for his hat.....and yes, I do know he's an owl but he does have a hat on:)
 

12 comments:

Cath Wilson said...

That's a cracking stamp, Sue! Love the small journal, too - great idea. Love this and who needs a reason? Sometimes it's great to play just for playing's sake x

Minxy said...

I was just thinking to myself that must be a large owl till you showed just how small the journal is lol It's dinky.. but i love the page, its awesome..and sometimes its good to just play :)

Effie said...

That's one very stern looking schoolmaster!..fab pges.

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

I love love that stamp Sue, fabulous. Great background too and I especially love the text on his hat, nice touch. Tracy x

Ingrid Dijkers said...

What an awesome size journal. So much smaller than one would expect. Love the page altogether!

Sandy said...

Wow Sue this is outstanding.
Your Journal page rock. Unbelievable work.

Have a lovely weekend. xoxo

Sid said...

Fabulous mini pages Sue. The owl is wonderful.

thekathrynwheel said...

Love this, and LOVE that stamp :-)

Tessa said...

oooh wow: that is so gorgeous! Love your work you are very creative!

xx Tessa

Carol Q said...

fun when things just evolve and you have no idea what to expect eh Sue? what a fab character.

Meme said...

I love just for the hell of it!

Makes it a great day of art!

Pam McKnight said...

very cool and I loved how you showed your hand for scale...