Pages

Wednesday 21 September 2011

It's getting to that time of year!

Hallowe'en that is!!
I do LOVE Hallowe'en and I can't wait to get my Hallowe'en crafting into full swing!
In the meantime it's STAMPOTIQUE CHALLENGE time again and I'm using this months challenge of "black and white with a hint of colour" to show some more of the new stamps.

 For my trick or treat card I have used FRANKIE 9219, CORIE 9217, COOPER 9218 and SKULLBOY 9221 which are new stamps and then ALPHABITTIES 6010 which is not new!

 Stampotique stamps are available in the UK from THE STAMP ATTIC

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Really fun Sue.
Gorgeous halloween card. I love it.

Effie said...

Spookily cute,

Willy said...

Love your funny trick or treat card, Sue!

Sid said...

Great little spooky piece !

Maria Sabina R said...

hihi love it!!! Corie is my favorite!

Basement Stamper said...

super cute, love the writing on the "board". Fantastic job of the color challenge.

Jane Wetzel said...

Arnt these guys just so darn fun?? lol Love your card!