Pages

Monday 22 June 2009

WHISPERS.....can you hear them?



While I was looking through my pile of un-mounted stamps for the Klimt swirl to use on my last post I came across this dragonfly stamp............I knew I had seen a challenge somewhere with a dragonfly theme so I pulled it out and decided to make an ATC, which you now see here!

I also found the tiny whispers word stamp that I had forgotten I had got and had never been used!

The challenge I am entering this for is over on Big Art Adventure

9 comments:

Rosie said...

Lovely work Sue - it has a dream-like quality to it, and I like the subtle colouring you have used.
Thanks for taking part again.
Love
Rosie ABAA

Nigel said...

Very ethereal and dreamy.

I like it :)

Linda Vincent said...

Lovely ATC Sue.....I like the effect of the dragonflies gliding through her hair.
A great composition - thanks for joining in.
Love Linda :-)

Rika said...

Beautiful card!

Gini said...

Super ATC Sue!
I do admire anyone who can work at such a small scale, I find it extremely difficult. :)
Gini x

Anonymous said...

Whimsical and enchanting. I like the sublety, softness, and the flow.

WildGoose said...

Clean, crisp work...adding up to a soft effect..

Jaqi said...

how beautiful, so dreamy I love it, thanks for sharing, Jaqi

~*~Patty S said...

beautiful and magical creation Sue!