Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2009

HALLOWEEN IN JUNE!

I don't know why but I LOVE Halloween! I think it might be because I grew up reading fairy stories and now I like to read fantasy but whatever it is I love it, especially the pumpkins, the witches, the skulls..........oh OK all of it!!

So, when I was at The Stamp Attic recently I couldn't resist a set of Halloween stamps from Crafty Secrets. The images remind me of vintage postcards particularly the little girl.

I also bought these tickets by 7gypsies...................

put the two things together and you get a set of ATCs!!


While we are on the Halloween subject here is another ATC I made recently with a stamp I bought at Port Sunlight show. It was from Horseshoe Crafts but I'm not sure of the company, it was unmounted in a little plastic bag with no identifying label :(
The leaf ribbon is from The Stamp Attic and the little swirl, tiny bat and Happy Halloween quote are from the Crafty Secrets set mentioned above

6 comments:

Tamikko said...

Oh I love them! So vintage looking. I love autumn and you just made me long for it so much. I am trying to enjoy summer, even through unbearable heat but I long for the fall days.
Very cool ATC's.

Katy - Editor said...

I love Crafty Secrets stamps Sue - cute ATCs, love them!

Claireabelle said...

Fabulous!!! Happy halloween!
x

Daffy said...

Lovely work, Sue. The little witch looks like a Rubber Romance by the style, but it's not one that I've seen before...glint in eye...I want...!!!

Anonymous said...

Look what you did with me 7gypsy tickets, clever girl......
Wendy

Anonymous said...

Sue...I love all of these pieces and I love anything halloween. I have been wanting to do some halloween art and keep thinking that it is too early. I love the holiday and it's even better that it is my birthday. Thanks for sharing these and hope you do more. Have a great week :)