Pages

Friday 21 November 2008

RECYCLED







This weeks theme on One Powerful Hour is "recycled". As this is something close to my heart I just had to take part. My contribution is a note book made from this weeks Radio Times mag which usually goes into the recyle bin but this time the pages were torn up and then glued back together, painted then rubbed with metallic rub-ons and inks from Nick Bantock ink pads.

The pages are bound with a piece of rusty wire I picked up somewhere and has been lying around waiting to be used ever since.


8 comments:

Nes said...

I love the colours in this and what a great idea.

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Fantastic...just my kind of stuff. Bet it was fabulous to make.

Carol Q said...

ooh, a lovely grungy feel to this and gorgeous muted colours

Unknown said...

What a transformation...you would never guess it was an old magazine...fabulous and I love the colors...are you going to use it as a journal?

Thanks for taking the challenge.

Sarah said...

bloody brilliant!

joanne wardle said...

fab! would never have guessed what it was!

Audrey said...

that is really amazing - love it!

Janny said...

Beautiful, great colours!