Pages

Saturday 15 November 2008

NATURAL ART

Don't forget the fantastic natural art that is around us all the time, especially at this time of year. I took these pics while out walking this morning, this is just a few miles from where I live.

Lovely avenue of trees to walk through.







Leaves floating on a pond with the
tree they fell from reflected amongst them.


I love this time of year, although it always strikes me as strange how decay can give such beautiful colours! These are my favourite colours, earth tones, especially the burnt oranges and burgundy mixed with browns and a few bits of green.



Beech trees always seem to give the most spectacular show!

2 comments:

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Wonderful pics Sue :)
Anne x (anneevo)

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Lovely to stop by your blog and look at these Sue. The first one especially ...I could sit and look at that for hours.