Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Happy New Year

To all reading this I wish you a happy and prosperous New Year!!
Last night we went to the Allendale Tar Barrel parade! 
Despite it being freezing cold it was great fun and a cool way to usher in 2013.

It was kinda hard to get photos as the brightness of the fires seemed to confuse the camera but I like the slightly blurry, surreal look of these!


Lisa Purcell said...

Happy New Year!!

Wendy said...

looks magical............

Sandy said...

My dear Sue,

I have in the last time, no time for comments and blogging.
Now it´s time to say:

I wish you a Happy and Healthy 2013.
May all your wishes com true.

Your work is absolutelky unique and soooo cool. I will work this year many projects from you. You nsire me again and again. Thanks for all.


Sandy said...


~*~Patty S said...

How amazing and cool your evening was!!!

Looking forward to another exciting year with you here Sue...your creativity is inspiring and so much more!

Happy 2013 to you and yours!