Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2012

I'm afraid

I still have no arty stuff to show you:(
We arrived back from Iceland and hit the ground running with trips to London to sort out visa for Kazakhstan and having a new driveway/paths and patio re-laid, there was just no time for art! 
And now with my husband off on his way back to work in Kazakhstan I am off on my travels again:)

Tomorrow I travel down to Suffolk to my friends and then on Friday we fly out to The Czech Republic, Slovakia and a few days in Vienna!

 I will be gone for 2 weeks and I am sure by the time I get home I will be raring to get in the studio again.

 These goodies arrived today and will be waiting for me when I get home.........and I signed up for ANDY SKINNERS TIMEWORN online workshop......it starts at the end of August so I am hoping that will get the creative juices going again after quite a break!
These goodies are from THE STAMP ATTIC.....in case you needed to know:)

5 comments:

Effie said...

.... No art!...have a great time on your trip.

Netty said...

You are such a nomad and your feet hardly touch the ground.....am sure your travel journals are fab but are we allowed to see them.......nope....
Have a great time and enjoy yourself, Annette x

Artyjen said...

Have a wonderful time! Although I have visited many places in Austria I have yet to visit Vienna.....sigh! Don't forget those pictures....pretty please! LOL
xoxo Sioux

SUE said...

You will love Timeworn - I've just finished it and am on the next course Elixir Mixir - which I think you'll love too. Enjoy your travels ....

Michelle Webb said...

Ooo those stamps...I NEED! Lucky you going to Vienna. My family are from Vienna and I have lots of cousins and Uncles there whom I've never met. I would love to be going for a few days. Enjoy your trip. Michelle x