Pages

Wednesday 29 August 2012

I am so special!

Today I made a book.......I sometimes forget how much I like making books then I make one and it comes back to me!
 I used a new set of stamps, they are from KATZELKRAFT......I just LOVE that chimp image!
This is the front cover......

......back cover............
 
.......and pages


 I used another of ANDY SKINNERS TIMEWORN techniques......this one is chipped rusty iron.....for the covers and page edges.

 ......here it is closed.


I used the paper from the pad I work on to cover a small journal.
 

9 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Great book Sue, loving the technique, looks so authentic and works beautifully with that fab chimp image. Loving the clock on the back too. Tracy x

Unknown said...

I Love this ...it looks positively ancient! Rust: my favorite thing!!!

Netty said...

Terrific journal, loving your choice of stamps and that fab rust technique. x

Words and Pictures said...

So very cool! So much texture and delicious grungy style... love it!
Alison x

AngelicaS said...

Still speechless :)

Sarah Anderson said...

Great technique, looks fab on the book! Glad you had such a happy bookmaking day!

Sandy said...

Wow this is stunning.
The monkey is sooo cool.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Totally awesome, fabulous

Anonymous said...

Totally awesome, fabulous