Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2011

To alter a page

is the challenge issued by dt member Valerie Wilson this time at STAMPOTIQUE DESIGNERS CHALLENGE. As always there is a $30 gift voucher up for grabs for the winner.
I have taken a slight liberty.....as is my want :)............with the theme! I took some book pages and folded them, then I took a book cover and cut it down to make new covers for my new book and then glued a piece of page around the spine

The images I used are GOBBY LIN (6116) and GOG LIN (6118) by Jill Penney........confession time....these images were not an instant favourite of mine but they have really grown on me, they are so whimsically cute!
 I like the way the little characters are peeping out of the pages......can you just imagine them peeping cautiously out as if to see if anyone is around? or is that just me?

 Stampotique stamps are available in the UK from THE STAMP ATTIC

14 comments:

Sid said...

Fab book Sue !!

Helen said...

Love it! and they are such cute little fellas!

Vicky said...

You are too clever!

Effie said...

I think they're looking for trouble!.....fab stuff!

Sandy said...

OMG Sue this is absolutely cool.
What a funny idea and great work. I love it.

Photocat said...

LLLOOOOOVIIIINGGGG this... Love the little funny ones peeping out! Cute, cute, cute. Love the book. How nice the spine is finished off.

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Love this Sue and those characters are perfect, I love how they are peeping out LOL.. Tracy x

Anonymous said...

They look like Borrowers LOL waiting for you to leave the workroom so they can mess with your stuff! I love them.

Basement Stamper said...

Love how this turned out, gorgeous little book!

Willy said...

Such a SUPER piece, Sue!

Hermine said...

Fantastic, love your "book"art

Anonymous said...

WOW what a stunner again Sue. Loved it from the minute I saw it.

LivArtNow said...

what a fantastic book!! WOW!!!

Sarah Feeney said...

OMG this is so cute! Awesome work!